SRDS offers a variety of driving lessons in Herne Bay ranging from a one hour provisional driving lesson to intensive courses. We also offer refresher lessons and teach trainee driving instructors.
There are many driving instructors in Herne Bay and there are a few things to look out for when choosing which driving instructor is right for you.
Why Choose SRDS?
- SRDS will Pick you up and drop you off anywhere in the area for your driving lessons in Herne Bay (as long as this is pre-arranged with your driving instructor). We can meet you at the train station, drop you off at school, college or work and this will not be a problem.
- We do not charge extra for evening or weekend driving lessons in Herne Bay as we know that this is the only time you may have free. A lot of other driving schools in Herne Bay will charge extra.
- Your driving lesson in Herne Bay will be the amount of time you are expecting and no less. That’s a promise!
- The DSA (driving standards agency) say that, on average, 48 hours of tuition is given to every pupil before they pass their test. I find my average amount of driving lessons in Herne Bay that are needed to pass a test is about 30 Hours.
- Out of 25 Pupils that took their driving lessons in Herne Bay with us in 2011, 60% passed their test first time.
- SRDS can help you to get you up to 30% off your car insurance with our pass plus in Herne Bay.
- We supply gift vouchers for our driving lessons in Herne Bay that can be given as gifts. These can be supplied for any value or number of driving lessons.
- If you refer another pupil to SRDS, once they have completed five hours of driving lessons in Herne Ba,y you will be given a £10 high street gift voucher as a ‘thank you’ from SRDS. This can be used in most national High Street chains.
Other services in Herne bay